Design & Build
Our team of knowledgeable designers work with homeowners one on one to create a unique outdoor environment that enhances the natural beauty of the home.
- Our Design Process
- Our qualified landscape designer will meet with you personally at your home. We will discuss your goals and expectations for the property including any preferences you may have regarding plant choices, colors, material types and locations.
- A complete site evaluation is conducted and then the designer will create a scaled design. The design will include plant material to provide year ’round color, texture, and fragrance. Hardscape materials can be included in the design if the homeowner chooses. The designer will also consider the level of maintenance desired and incorporate water features, irrigation, or outdoor living spaces.
- A meeting will then be scheduled between the home owner and designer. The designer will present the suggested plan and materials. An estimated cost will also be provided at this time.
- Once the proposal has been accepted through signed contract, the installation can be scheduled.
- **All installations are scheduled on a tentative basis with consideration to weather restrictions and delays.
- Our installation services include:
- Finish grading & bed preparation
- Tree planting
- Plants (shrubs, annuals, & perennials)
- Paver Patio, walkway, fire pit, outdoor living space, outdoor kitchen
- Walls (decorative & functional)
- Water Features (ponds, waterfalls, pondless water features)
- Landscape Lighting (design, install, maintain, low-voltage options, Christmas light design and installation)
- Lawns (seeding, sod, fertilization)